Now that your wallet is set up, you’ll need some ETH.
Ether is the native currency of the Ethereum network and it’s commonly abbreviated to ETH, which is its most common signifier. You need ETH to pay for some of your interactions with the blockchain, and to pay for the items you buy.
Here are two ways to easily fund your account:
Depending on your region, you may be able to buy ETH directly with a credit or debit card via a third party provider. Please note, buying crypto with a credit card may incur additional fees, depending on which third-party provider you use. You may also not receive the entire crypto amount immediately.
3. Select a third-party service such as Wyre, Transak or MoonPay, which will facilitate the transfer of funds from your chosen funding source.
4. Follow the steps provided by the third-party service. You may need to submit personal information like an ID card or proof of residence to meet KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements.
5. Once you’re finished purchasing, the funds should appear in your wallet.
It’s also easy to fund your wallet by depositing from a reputable crypto exchange, like FTX, Coinbase or Binance, which offers a way to buy crypto with your bank account.
Handy tip: You can use the FTX app to buy ETH and withdraw it to your MetaMask with no withdrawal fees (see example below).
3. Paste your wallet address as a ‘recipient address’ when withdrawing from your crypto exchange. You can also consult the FAQ for each exchange below. Please note that these are third parties and we cannot make any guarantees about their service.
– How to send crypto from FTX
– How to send crypto from Coinbase
– How to send crypto from Binance
4. It may take some time for the ETH to appear in your wallet. After processing your withdrawal, your crypto exchange should provide a number called a Transaction Hash or Transaction ID. This is a unique number for each transaction on the blockchain. You can use this unique number to check the progress of your withdrawal on third-party tools like Etherscan.
NFTs, which are well-known on the BNB Chain and Ethereum, are tokenized collectibles valued for their rarity and uniqueness. Take a closer look at the token on a blockchain explorer because the value of NFTs depends on their veracity and rarity.
A smart contract in the context of cryptocurrencies is a blockchain-based application or program. They often function as a digital contract that is upheld by a certain set of guidelines. All network nodes reproduce and execute computer code that contains these established rules.
Play-to-earn activities have a clear reward structure that includes everything from in-game items like tools and weaponry to money rewards like bitcoin and tokenizable assets that can be traded as non-fungible tokens (NFTs). For additional information on how to use play-to-earn games, keep reading if you're interested.
What the world needs now is connection. Linking Artists (Mangaka) and Art Lovers (fans) through NFTs.