Looking to kick off your NFT collection, but not sure where to begin? The first thing you’ll need is a crypto wallet, which will store your method of payment and allow you to access your new NFT. A crypto wallet allows you to purchase, send and receive your NFTs, as well as interact with blockchain-integrated websites—commonly known as decentralized applications (or dapps, for short)—like Trophee.
In this post, we’ll walk through how to quickly get started with MetaMask, a popular crypto wallet.
1. Visit https://metamask.io/download/
2. Choose your application and click the Install MetaMask button
3. Choose “Create New Account” and follow the instructions to set up your password.
4. Next, make sure to back up your 12-word Secret Recovery Phrase (also known as a Seed Phrase). You should keep this safe (don’t store it digitally) and never reveal it to anyone.
5. Now you’re ready to connect your wallet! Visit either eth.trophee.xyz or bsc.trophee.xyz, click the wallet icon in the top right corner and select MetaMask.
NFTs, which are well-known on the BNB Chain and Ethereum, are tokenized collectibles valued for their rarity and uniqueness. Take a closer look at the token on a blockchain explorer because the value of NFTs depends on their veracity and rarity.
A smart contract in the context of cryptocurrencies is a blockchain-based application or program. They often function as a digital contract that is upheld by a certain set of guidelines. All network nodes reproduce and execute computer code that contains these established rules.
Play-to-earn activities have a clear reward structure that includes everything from in-game items like tools and weaponry to money rewards like bitcoin and tokenizable assets that can be traded as non-fungible tokens (NFTs). For additional information on how to use play-to-earn games, keep reading if you're interested.
What the world needs now is connection. Linking Artists (Mangaka) and Art Lovers (fans) through NFTs.